1/5/09

TOSHIBA REZGA LCD TV

Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

I spent several years watching my normal 26 inches television and as I realized that it has stopped performing that well, I decided to buy a new TV. I wanted to own a TV of the latest trend so, I decided to purchase an LCD which I found very classy and sophisticated.


After researching a lot both online and in the local stores, and also seeking suggestions from my friends and relatives, I decided to buy a Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. As I am using an LCD TV for the first time, I cannot comment on other LCD TVs but I can say that I am really amazed to see its performance.
I was naturally drawn towards its excellent features and that too in my budget. Setting up the TV was extremely easy and I did not require any professional help of any special equipment. It is a wonderful TV which gives out excellent picture quality, amazing sound quality and outstanding customizable features.


The colors of the picture are deep and rich and its auto view feature enables automatic adjustment of the picture as per the lighting in the room. The four HDMI inputs are just enough for me as I can now connect 360, blue ray and cable box and also use the TV screen as my computer monitor. The TV has a gaming mode built within and its low response time makes it perfect for gaming.

The back panel of the TV is quite close to the edge of the TV and thus it becomes very easy to access it for the management of cables. Having a resolution of 720 pixels, the TV created a peak of picture quality. Needless to say, I am happy to take such a wise decision and get a product worth to the price.

No comments: