1/14/09

LG 37LG30 LCD TV

LG 37LG30 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

I have had this LCD HDTV for more than a week. This HDTV is my second LCD HDTV but my foremost in bigger size. This set includes a lot in one single nice package for a very affordable price. If you are considering something first class, buy this unit. The LG 37LG30 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV is great unit with great value, looks and performs superbly.

The 720p at 37 inches screen is ideal. The high deficiency channels over this unit look phenomenal. In addition, the XBOX360 component is wonderful. While, the standard deficiency i.e. regular TV is extremely good as compared to the other TV sets. The Internal signal up converter is very solid and the DVD component hookups appear very nice.

What amazed me the most is its extensive display adjustments option, a little tweaking is required out of the box but it is extremely simply to execute. For further assistance in this field, I searched online and it helped me. Even the sound quality is clear and focuses on dialogue over music and other sound effects that sound simply great. The LCD HDTV attributes clear sound system with energy star rated and swivel stand.

While accessing online, I came across some technical features of this TV, which surprised me. Few of its worth mentioning technical details is its 720p resolution 1366 x 768p along 2 x HDMI and 1.3 digital inputs. Other feature is its 12000: 1 dynamic ration of contrast. The invisible sound system for more polished look and balanced sound is certainly adorable.

Furthermore, the internal speakers of LG 37 inches 720p LCD HDTV is surprisingly decent. The speakers have very small bass and the mid range sound is moderately full. With this system, I also have an undersized 2.1 speaker system, but until now, I have not felt any need for hooking it up. This TV has made my TV viewing more enjoyable and super exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought one of these LG's a few months ago and love it so far. I'm still on regular cable and the picture is nice. Although I just tried hooking up my Macbook Pro to it (in the VGA PC hookup) and the tv reads "Invalid Format". I tried my Toshiba laptop and it works just great. Is there a way to get the tv to recognize the Mac format???