1/9/09

SHARP AQUOS LCD TV

Sharp LC-32D44U AQUOS LCD TV

I wanted a great LCD that would simply light up the décor of my room and add further elegance to it. So I bought the Sharp LC-32D44U AQUOS LCD TV which not only has a very exquisite appeal but it has some amazing features as well that make it the best LCD TV I ever obtained. It has a true aspect ratio of 16:9 and HDTV Resolution 1366 x 768.


The great color purity that it has makes it the amazing high definition HDTV. The Sharp LC-32D44U AQUOS LCD TV is really the next generation TV as it uses great technologies to make it an amazing HDTV of today. It has an incredible contrast ratio of 7500:1 and a response time of 6 ms along with amazingly wide view angles of 176°H x 176°V. With the help of these great wide view angles, I can watch TV from absolutely anywhere in the room.


This Sharp LC-32D44U AQUOS LCD TV also has an in built QAM/ NTSC/ ATSC tuners and it includes two HDMI as well. These built in tuners provide an easy access to the analog various T channels and the DTV. In fact, there are HD component video-inputs along with D- sub and 15 pin input for the easy PC compatibility.


With the PC inputs, I can also convert my computer in to a TV screen very easily and have the best of TV watching experiences ever. The enhanced color filters that are used in this set make use of the finer points for achieving higher throughputs, for enabling deeper and further vivid colors of the pictures and to give a contrast ratio higher by 150 %.


In fact as the brightness of the Sharp LC-32D44U AQUOS LCD TV is really high, I can put it almost anywhere, near the windows, light sources or at the doors as well without fearing the diminishing quality of the picture. As it always gets me great compliments from friends and relatives, I have fallen in love with this particular set.

No comments: