1/17/09

SAMSUNG LN22A650 Lcd TV

Samsung LN22A650 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color

Lately while accessing for a new LCD HDTV over Internet, I noticed a never seen before Samsung LN22A650 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color. This set completely amazed me by the features it incorporates and the quality it delivers, despite of being small in size.


Since I was pretty impressed by Samsung 22 inch LCD HDTV, I accessed some more intricate and technical details about the TV and to my surprise I found this technological advanced product equipped with features, such as touch-of-color bezel, 3000: 1 dynamic ration of contrast, 720p high definition resolution and fats 8ms reply time. Various other features like one component input, one HDMI input, one PC input and one S-audio in addition to 2 x 3W audio outputs are worth mentioning.


The best part about this unit that I liked the most is its stereo speakers with SRS true surround sound. Besides, CCFL- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp and the Wide color enhancer provide a great color range. In its review posted by one of its users, I read that the V chip system of this 22-inch LCD HDTV enables blocking up the movie and the TV programs, which include objectionable content by the parents.


In addition, the trilingual on screen exhibits in Spanish, French or English and the auto-wall mount compatibility with three-dimensional operation through its remote control devoid of any external IR receiver completely sets this apart, form the usual horde of small size LCD HDTV accessible in the market.

After doing a thorough research on Samsung LN22A650 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color, I showed this set to my wife. She was also pretty impressed by its swivel stand feature. What she liked the most about this TV is the 1-year labor and 1-year parts warranty affixed with it by Samsung toll free support.

No comments: